Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding Progress

It’s been a couple weeks since I first proposed and I’ve found out just how much work planning a wedding is. We have yet to actually finalize anything, but we have managed to narrow down most of our ideas. We want a basic ceremony and put more focus and energy into the reception. We have decided on our colors for the wedding (when I say ‘we’, I mean Andrea..haha) they are going to be: Tiffany Blue, Chocolate Brown with some accents of pink. We are going to have 4 bride’s maids and 4 groomsmen. We are also going to have some of our younger nephews and cousins be our “Executives of Fun”, they’ll be in charge of handing out bubbles and getting people to dance at the reception. Andrea has narrowed down her dress decisions and has a good idea of what she wants for the bride’s maids. I’ve been debating with Andrea about what me and my groomsmen are going to be wearing, I think I’ve worn her down though. We are planning for the wedding to be in June of 2010, so, be ready for “Zen in 2010” Mike and Andrea’s wedding!!! haha

1 comment:

  1. Get cracking on this wedding, I want to be able to share in this happiness and all I got is the wedding date and she has her dress, well we all want more and June is going to be here before you know it so get too it. LOL

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete